Monday, August 9, 2021

Everyone Can Hit Sims With Purse




Everyone Can Hit Sims With Purse

Your sim can be agnes Crumplebottom and hit dislike sim with purse also kids sim can hit people with purse. I hope you like 😂


This mod require cottage living and xml injector

https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector


Youtube video of this mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPpcHGg1Bc&ab_channel=cepzid


Credits

- SIms4studio and blender

Translate
Spanish by cindysimspr
french by braville16 and kimikosoma


6 comments:

  1. recien te escribi,pero no se si salio,te queria pedir si podias convertir el mod de golpear con el bolso,a juego base,muchos no podemos tener vida en la cabaña,te decia que me gustan mucho tus mods,ojala puedas hacerlo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this awesome interaction still work with the new pie menu? Because I can't find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget what I said. Turns out I had an outdated version of the XML Injector. Now that I've installed the newest version, the purse-hitting works again! Yay! :)

      Delete