Monday, October 28, 2019

Child sim can cooking, baking, and grill mods







Child sim can cooking, baking, and grill mods
DescriptionI really want more gameplay for kids sim, that why I made more gameplay mod for child sim, because EA/Maxis only making more gameplay for adult sim, after I making kids sim using magic and can  exercise, now I making they can cooking, baking and grill. First, this mod created by necrodog, and I update his mod with add some animation.

Note
I add several chef costume for kids like outfits and chef hats for halloween party.

Credits- Sims4studio, s4pe, blender
- Necrodog for first making child can cooking mod at MTS Download 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you I was wanting something like this for awhile now tysm <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I would like to add corrections to your english :)
    Kids can COOK, not cooking. BAKE, not "baking", and GRILL, not "grilling" :)
    Keep learning, you're doing FANTASTIC!! thanks a ton for the mod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your files are gone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried to download this one today, but the files appear to be missing. Can I find them somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update this mod

    ReplyDelete
  6. The creator deleted the downloads but left up their pages. Blacklist and boycott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, what? The mod is broken that's why it's no longer available. There's no need to boycott anything.

      Delete