Sunday, April 3, 2022

Functional MechBull From TS3 Showtime





I really miss this object and my sims in sims 4 really want ride this mechanical bull. Actually I really working hard for fix some animation until midnight. and really tired because of this. But, finally I finished make this object functional. Since october 2021 always fail when convert this object include animation.

You can find this object at activity in buy mode

Translation
- spanish by cindysimspr
- french by sabrina

Credits
- Sims4studio
- Also Thank you very much to Mercuryfoam for fix start position, without her help. This functional object never finished converted to sims 4.
- Amazing s4animtool by Thepancake1
- Soundtool by denton
- Blender
- s3pe
- Also Necrodog, thank you very much for give me permission update this functional object mod, and thank you for amazing tutorial.
- EA, the sims 3 showtime


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your mod! I really like him. I made a translation
    https://boosty.to/vp_sims/posts/22455783-81de-4e7a-b3fa-d2368dadb1e7?share=post_link

    ReplyDelete