Thursday, September 30, 2021

Play Drum Mods

 







Play Drum Mods

Your sim can play drum now. I convert some drum track from sims 3 late night with animation too. Also kids sim can play drum too 😄. Hope you like

Youtube video for this mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfzgobs5YA&ab_channel=cepzid

Note
To unlock "play" Interaction. Sim must reach level 3 drum skill.
Translation - French by Kimikosoma - Spanish by CindySimspr and CentralSimmer
Credits
- Sims4studio
- Blender
- S3pe
- The sims 3 late Night - Soundtool by denton  Download 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have translated your mod into Italian, how can I send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sims can't play it. even though I've raised the drum level. how? should i save the mod with another folder name or what? please how to download and how to download and save in the mod folder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there an alternative download for this mod? Simfileshare never works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I wonder if there is a tutorial of overriding musical instruments sounds like acoustic guitar that sounds like an electric guitar?

    ReplyDelete